What to Expect at your Personal Shopping Appointment
- Customers will be greeted at the door. We will allow one customer per sales reps who would explain our service model. As additional sales reps free up they will welcome additional customers.
- In store service will be guided by sales reps and customers will be seated in an area designated for that sales rep only. The area will be cleaned and disinfected between customers.
- All customers will have access to a disposable mask and be required to wear socks when trying on shoes. If they do not have socks, we will supply disposable socks for them.
- Associates will remain “socially distant” when bringing out products and while customers are trying on shoes.
- The sales representative will also clean and disinfect the sales register and workstation after each transaction.
Click here to make an appointment today!