What is a CPed?
• Our Board Certified Pedorthists (CPeds) are trained in foot function and specialize in the use of footwear and over-the-counter orthotics to address foot and ankle conditions.
• They will fill a doctor’s recommendation and/or evaluate for over-the-counter orthotics.
• A Board Certified Pedorthist is not a medical doctor.
What to expect when you meet with a CPed:
• Foot Evaluation: Q&A session, discuss activity level and any pain or foot issues. Make sure to share any pain you are experiencing or any information your doctor has passed along for the CPed.
• The CPed will recommend shoes and/or over-the-counter orthotics, measure your feet and work with you to ensure the best possible fit or turn you over to a knowledgeable Footwear Consultant.