How to Measure your Feet at Home
Every brand is different, just like every foot. We recommend getting your feet measured regularly by a professional for both length and width. Here's a good tool to use when you can't make it to our store. If you have questions about the fit of a certain brand or style, contact your local Schuler Shoes.
Use the following method to determine your shoe size when ordering online.
- Draw a straight line longer than your foot on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface.
- STAND on the line with your heel and longest toe centered. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps above for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements.
- Use the brand-specific size chart to find your correct size.
You can find the size charts on each product page next to the "Size" drop down menu.