Mens Alapa Li by Olukai
From walking the slopes of Diamond Head at dawn to sunset swims, the people of Hawai‘i pride themselves on their active lifestyle. We created the sporty, lightweight ʻĀlapa Li to mirror that sentiment. It’s a shoe that will comfortably take you from a surf session, to the office, to the gym, even pau hana—all in one day.
- Our patented Drop-In Heel® design offers both a shoe and slide functionality, embossed and embroidered logos and elastic laces for easy on/off function.
- A unique, natural two tone or solid colored mesh, breathable air mesh and high character, waterproof full-grain leather accents. Combination air mesh and anti-microbial, moisture-wicking single layer textile lining package.
- Lightweight and supportive single-density poured PU anatomical footbed with a soft, moisture-wicking, anti-microbial textile cover. Custom floral print inspired by the Hawaiian hibiscus. Removable and washable.
- A compression molded EVA midsole and a non-marking, 'Wet Grip Rubber' outsole with siping for added traction on wet surfaces.
- A portion of all proceeds directly supports the Ama OluKai Foundation, honoring those who preserve and celebrate the cultural heritage and Aloha spirit of Hawai‘i. Every pair gives back.