Men's Class 5 Flip
Men's Class 5 Flip by Keen is fast drying, microfibre upper wicks moisture away from the skin, sitting comfortably against it and drying quickly when wet. A soft, comfortable EVA footbed moulds to the contours of the foot for an adaptive fit whilst a PU midsole lends the sandal its principal cushioning ability, delivering a smooth ride and attenuating shockwaves superbly. AEGIS Microbe Shield eradicates odour carrying bacteria before it has the chance to spread and ultimately stunts the sandal's hygienic deterioration in general. These materials, though functional and robust, are lightweight and buoyant enough to enable the sandal to float. They can be removed - either intentionally or by accident - when submerged, and the wearer needn't worry about never seeing them again. From beaches to mountains to city streets, Keen believes the outdoors is anyplace without a ceiling. Keen believes in living a HybridLife, which means being part of a greater community that is full of people who create possibilities, play in the outdoors and care for the world around them. Features include:
- Rubber sole
- Quick-Dry Microfibre Upper - Lends the sandal its principle amphibious quality, sitting comfortably against the skin and drying quickly.
- Soft EVA Footbed - Moulds to the contours of the foot to deliver a secure, comfortable and adaptive fit.
- Polyurethane (PU) Midsole - Cushions the foot and attenuates shockwaves superbly.
- Buoyant - Extensive use of lightweight materials enables the sandal to float.
- AEGIS Microbe Shield- Quells the spread of odour carrying bacteria and prevents unpleasant staining/hygienic deterioration.