Mens Kua'aina Flip by Olukai
Inspired by the asymmetrical grid of Hawaiian kalo loi fields, we mimicked the pattern on the Kua‘aina outsole for a new level of traction. When Hawai‘i’s geography throws challenging terrain your way, from mud to lava rock to loose scree, the Kua‘aina remains sure-footed and comfortable when a casual adventure turns a little more unstable.
- Heavyweight upper stitching, hand-sewn decorative canoe lashing and embossed logo detail.
- Premium and textured full-grain leather with fine knap suede edge accents, quick-drying jersey knit lining and a soft, comfortable nylon toe post.
- Anatomical, compression molded EVA footbed textured for additional grip and traction.
- Non-marking, 'Wet Grip Rubber' with a versatile lug pattern for traction on and off the beaten path
- A portion of all proceeds directly supports the Ama OluKai Foundation, honoring those who preserve and celebrate the cultural heritage and Aloha spirit of Hawai‘i. Every pair gives back.