Mens Moloa Hulu Slipper by Olukai
While wearing shoes in the hale (house) isn’t customary in Hawai‘i, house slippers are totally maika‘i (good). With a wool-blended lining, the Moloā Hulu provides plush comfort and warmth in a lightweight package when the cooler trade winds blow.
- Soft and heathered knit upper with wool blend lining, Suede leather foxing
- Removable, dual-density PU footbed with a gel insert and a wool blend footbed cover
- Non-marking gum rubber outsole with laser-etched logo details and a buffed finish for a modern surface texture and feel
- Patented Drop-In Heel® design offers both a shoe or slide functionality
- Hand-sewn moccasin stitching and embroidered logo detail