Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is eligible to enroll in the program?
- Individual residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age and have a valid email address.
- Employees of Schuler Shoes are not eligible
- Can I enroll without purchasing something?
- Yes. Enroll online, or ask a sales person in one of our stores to enroll you.
- Will my points from the Frequent Buyer Program carry over?
- No, however, you will receive points just for signing up to the new Heart & Sole program, and you will have many more opportunities to earn rewards with this program.
- Do I need an email to enroll?
- Yes. Your email is how we will communicate with you about your points, rewards, and any news about the program.
- How do I earn points?
- You earn points just by shopping at Schuler Shoes! In stores, curbside, or online.
- Points are not earned on shipping, taxes or the purchase of gift cards.
- Points are not earned purchasing shoes from Schuler Shoes’ Amazon store.
- How fast can you earn points?
- Depends upon your tier
- Friends - $1 = 1 point
- Besties - $1 = 1.25 points
- Solemates - $1 = 1.5 points
- Depends upon your tier
- Points are valid for one year from the date they were earned.
- How do I move into different tiers?
- Everyone who enrolls starts at the FRIENDS tier.
- Once you spend $250 within one year, you move to the BESTIES tier.
- If you spend $500 in one year, you will move to the SOLEMATES tier.
- Tiers apply on a membership year basis, so you have to reach these same thresholds every year to qualify.
- Points redeemed for rewards will be deducted from your account.
- Points are valid for one year, so they must be applied to a reward before they expire.
- How do I redeem my reward?
- You can redeem your reward when purchasing in-store, curbside or online with your next purchase.
- Rewards cannot be applied to the purchase on which they were earned.
- Rewards cannot be applied with other offers.
- What happens to my earned points when I return something?
- When returning an item that earned points, those points will be deducted from your account.
- What if I return something that I purchased with a reward coupon?
- Reward coupons are one-time use only.
- If you use any of the rewards coupons ($10 off, $25 off, $50 off) to purchase an item, and then return that item, the coupon will NOT be returned to your account. The points you earned on the original purchase will be deducted from your account as well.
- How do I leave the program?
- You can remove yourself from the program online at any time.
- Opting out of the program will result in deletion of all earned points and rewards. These can not be re-earned or re-applied.