Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is eligible to enroll in the program?
- Individual residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age and have a valid email address.
- Employees of Schuler Shoes are not eligible
- Can I enroll without purchasing something?
- Yes. Enroll online, or ask a sales person in one of our stores to enroll you.
- Will my points from the Frequent Buyer Program carry over?
- No, however, you will receive points just for signing up to the new Heart & Sole program, and you will have many more opportunities to earn rewards with this program.
- Do I need an email to enroll?
- Yes. Your email is how we will communicate with you about your points, rewards, and any news about the program.
- How do I earn points?
- You earn points just by shopping at Schuler Shoes! In stores, curbside, or online.
- Points are not earned on shipping, taxes or the purchase of gift cards.
- Points are not earned purchasing shoes from Schuler Shoes’ Amazon store.
- How fast can you earn points?
- Depends upon your tier
- Friends - $1 = 1 point
- Besties - $1 = 1.25 points
- Soulmates - $1 = 1.5 points
- Depends upon your tier
- Points are valid for one year
- How do I move into different tiers?
- Everyone who enrolls starts at the FRIENDS tier.
- Once you spend $250 within one year, you move to the BESTIES tier.
- If you spend $500 in one year, you will move to the SOULMATES tier.
- Tiers apply on a yearly basis, so you have to reach these same thresholds every year to qualify.
- Points redeemed for rewards will be deducted from your account.
- How long is my reward valid?
- You have 6 months to use a claimed reward
- How do I redeem my reward?
- You can redeem your reward when purchasing in-store, curbside or online with your next purchase.
- Rewards cannot be applied to the purchase on which they were earned.
- What happens to my earned points when I return something?
- When returning an item that earned points, those points will be deducted from your account.
- What if I return something that I purchased with a reward coupon?
- Reward coupons are one-time use only.
- If you use any of the rewards coupons ($10 off, $25 off, $50 off) to purchase an item, and then return that item, your account will be credited the points value of that coupon.
- How do I leave the program?
- You can remove yourself from the program online at any time.
- Opting out of the program will result in deletion of all earned points and rewards. These can not be re-earned or re-applied.