Women's Ohana by Olukai
Ohana (family) is the cornerstone of Hawaiian culture. Family celebrations often include tutu, aunties, uncles, cousins and close friends that you have grown up. Our classic Ohana—water-resistant with a smooth drop-in footbed—is the kind of sandal that your entire ‘ohana can wear comfortably.
- UPPER: Water-resistant, synthetic, or metallic synthetic straps with quick-drying jersey knit lining and a soft, nylon toe post. Solid or split strap options. F18 presents a split strap with a custom print inspired by the fern grotto.
- FOOTBED: A compression molded EVA midsole with a smooth drop-in ICEVA footbed provides an anatomical fit for sustained comfort over time.
- OUTSOLE:Non-marking rubber outsole with razor siped edges for enhanced traction on wet surfaces.
- A laser-etched footbed logo and embroidered toe post logo.
- Vegan Friendly
- Razor Siping, Water Ready