Womens Hale'iwa by Olukai
Hale'iwa, a country town on O‘ahu, is often called the “Gateway to the North Shore,” but it’s also a gateway to outdoor adventure. We wanted to create a breathable shoe with our signature comfort that’s ready for anything and everything. Enter the Hale‘iwa, a sportier, low-profile, highly breathable mesh shoe that can handle the North Shore.
- UPPER: A combination of soft, natural single layer mesh and premium synthetic leather with a moisture wicking microfiber lining and elastic gore panels for a customized fit.
- FOOTBED: Anatomical poured PU footbed with a soft, breathable microfiber footbed cover and a custom digital print inspired by the coral reef.
- OUTSOLE:Compression molded EVA and a 'Wet Grip Rubber' outsole with a pod design inspired by the coral reef and the ocean depths that surround it.
- Embroidered logos, a heel pull loop and elastic gore for easy on/off function
- Hanging Footwear
- Drop-In Heel, Removable Footbed, Vegan Friendly, Wet Grip Rubber