Womens Ohana Women's by Olukai
Ohana (family) is the cornerstone of Hawaiian culture. Family celebrations often include tutu, aunties, uncles, cousins and close friends that you have grown up. Our classic Ohana—water-resistant with a smooth drop-in footbed—is the kind of sandal that your entire ‘ohana can wear comfortably.
- UPPER: Water-resistant, synthetic, or metallic synthetic straps with quick-drying jersey knit lining and a soft, nylon toe post. Solid or split strap options. F18 presents a split strap with a custom print inspired by the fern grotto.
- FOOTBED: A compression molded EVA midsole with a smooth drop-in ICEVA footbed provides an anatomical fit for sustained comfort over time.
- OUTSOLE:Non-marking rubber outsole with razor siped edges for enhanced traction on wet surfaces.
- A laser-etched footbed logo and embroidered toe post logo.
- Vegan Friendly
- Razor Siping, Water Ready