- What is the status of my order?
- To check the status of your order, log in into your account that you created when you placed your order, or previously had created.
- If you did not create an account at the time of checkout, you can e-mail or call us at 763-515-5949 for the status of your order.
- Can I place an order over the phone?
- Yes, of course. Please call us at 763-515-5949 to speak with Cristy in Internet Customer Service.
- Do you have a specific shoe in stock and is it available at a specific store location?
- Right now we are not set up to give the location of a specific store availability on our website. Please feel free to call Cristy in Internet Customer Service at 763-515-5949 for assistance in checking the stock at particular locations.
- When will my shoes/order arrive if I place my order today?
- Please allow about 2 business days for processing and then approximately 1-5 business days to ship depending on where you live in the country in relation to Schuler Shoes in Minnesota.
- Check the Shipping Information on this page for a FedEx map with general shipping transit times as well as some more detailed shipping information.
- What is your return/exchange policy?
- Please find our return/exchange policy further down on this page.
- Have you received my return/exchange yet?
- Please allow 2 business days for us to process your return or exchange. If you have not heard from us and wish to check on your return status, please contact Cristy in Internet Customer Service at 763-515-5949 for assistance.
- A return credit can take roughly 10 business days to reflect in your account or on your credit card depending on your bank.
- How much will it cost to ship my order to me?
- We offer two shipping methods: USPS and FedEx Ground. The cost varies depending on where you live in relation to us in the country. Also note that FedEx does not ship to PO Boxes.
- To help you get a better estimate of the cost go to your cart using the Cart link at the top of any page. There is a box on the lower left side titled 'Estimate Shipping and Tax' that will help you figure out a close estimate of the shipping for each carrier. You will need to have something added to your shopping cart in order to use the shipping calculator.
- How do I know my shoe size?
- Many brands have a size chart available on the product pages, located below the size selection drop down menu.
- For any brands not showing a size chart, please feel free to email us or call Cristy in Internet Customer Service at 763-515-5949 for assistance in estimating your shoe size.
- Where do I enter my coupon code?
- The coupon code is entered before the checkout process, on the shopping cart page, where you can view the items you have in your cart. Below your items is a box in the middle of the page titled 'Discount Codes'. This is where the coupon code can be entered and then you can proceed to checkout.
- As a reminder, coupons are not usually valid on clearance items or UGG(R) Australia, and some other brands or items may not be valid depending on the particular coupon or event.
We aim to process all orders as quickly as possible. However, our Internet inventory is stocked throughout our store locations and depending on which store we acquire your items from, it may take from one (1) to four (4) days (including weekends) to receive and ship out using one of the carriers below. For our customers in the Continental U.S., we offer choices between FedEx and the U.S. Postal Service. You can select FedEx Home Delivery (or Ground, for commercial addresses). Additionally, you may select the U.S. Postal Service's Standard Mail service if you choose. These shipping methods are subject to ship out after the processing timeframe as stated above. For orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Military addresses or U.S. Territories, we utilize the U.S. Postal Service's Standard Mail only.
For FedEx shipments utilizing FedEx Home Delivery or FedEx Ground, please use the map below to estimate the time it will take for FedEx to transport your order once we have shipped it out (the map timeframe is business days, not including weekends).
For USPS Priority Mail shipments, the Postal Service estimates that packages to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories will arrive in about three (3) days, though this is not guaranteed. Military packages are estimated to take about 10-15 days in transit, though this can be affected by a number of other factors as well.
Note: USPS Priority Mail in the new name that the USPS has given to what used to be called USPS Standard Mail. The service and shipping speed is still the same so though Priority for other carriers may indicate faster shipping speed, in this case, the general estimate that the USPS gives of three (3) days is still the same.
Additionally, the USPS automatically adds to the service name of Priority Mail to reflect the estimated time in transit to the shipping address. Priority Mail transit time can show as 1-Day, 2-Day or 3-Day and this represents the time that it will take the USPS to deliver the item after it has shipped. This timeframe does not include the initial processing time that we need prior to shipping your order as noted above.
For more specific questions about our shipping policies or to request an upgrade to an expedited shipping service, please Contact Us
Our policy is as follows:
- We appreciate returns that are unworn or damaged but realize there are exceptions. When returned, a refund or exchange will be given back in to the original payment method.
- We also appreciate if returns are sent back within 30 days or within 6 months for damaged items.
- Defective returns are accepted up to 6 months after purchase and will be given a refund or exchange.
- No authorization codes are needed.
- We are not responsible for any shipping charges involved in returning merchandise for credit or exchange. Collect shipments and collect phone calls will not be accepted.
- Find the yellow paper that was included with your order (or use a blank piece of paper), and let us know your Name, Address, Email, Phone Number and the Order Number.
- If you are requesting an exchange, please include the new size and/or color you are requesting.
- Ship your purchase back to the address below.
- The return will be processed and credit issued or an exchange sent out within two business days after we receive the merchandise.
The address for returns is:
8629 Wyoming Ave N
Brooklyn Park, MN 55445
If you live in the Twin Cities or Saint Cloud areas and would prefer to return your item(s) to one of our local stores, that is fine as well. Just bring in your receipt or order confirmation and one of our sales associates can get you taken care of and help you find another size or style in exchange if you're looking for that, as well.
If you have a question about an order you would like to return or exchange click here to send a message.
Privacy and Security
We are very concerned with your privacy while on the Schuler Shoes Web site.
Our Web site takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the site, your information is protected both online and offline. When our order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as their credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected by secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption software. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked when you are on normal pages without sensitive information.
To verify our secure connection, you can click on the image at the bottom of the page.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. For instance, by setting a cookie on our site, the user would not have to log in with their user name and password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our site. The only drawback to this is that the user will be unable to take advantage of some of the aspects of our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we at Schuler Shoes are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
If a user wishes to subscribe to our mailing list, we ask for contact information such as a name and e-mail address. This information is not shared with any other party.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Notification of Changes